IN STOCK soon...
The FULL LEAD CNC plate upgrade set,including X,Y,Z and The Anti-Twist set.
Note, the linear rails used are the HGH15 type, 15mm square rails and 15mm narrow carriage. If you wish to purchase the rails then contact us with your XY dimensions and your address.
Check out the FAQ
Why choose the Roboteer LEAD CNC Linear Rail Upgrade?
- Steel plates attach to your existing LEAD CNC plates, no need change your LEAD CNC plates as other (more costly) similar upgrades require
- Far more rigidity all round, ultimately this is the main reason for upgrading the LEAD CNC
- Lowest overall cost for this type of upgrade
- Lifetime linear rails. No more wheel changes
- Smoother, easier motion
- Keep existing OB lead nuts (standard option)
- Upgrade to Sure Grip lead nuts for better grip and harder machining ability (option)
- X/Z Anti-Twist included as standard, (you need an extra C-Beam for this as that is not supplied). NO OTHER UPGRADE OFFERS THIS!
- Fit larger heavier spindles, the X / Z axis can now support these weights
- Eliminates random judder when a wheel has worn
- Easier to align overall, no more eccentric spacers to rotate
- Work harder, faster and deeper
X=2 rails, Y= 4 rails, Z= 2 rails, Anti-Twist = 1 or 2 rails.
For example 1000 x 1000mm machine, rails would be 990mm length (this is so the rails do not catch on the gantry)
X axis, 2 rails 990mm length, 4 of carriages (or two, single carriage upper and lower)
Y axes, 4 rails, 990mm length, 2 sets of 4 carriages, 8 in total (or 4 as above)
Z gantry, 2 rails, 240mm length, 4 carriages (or two as above)
Anti-Twist Set: This is what makes our kit the best available option!
X axis, 2 rails 990mm length, 2 of carriages (four is an option)
You can choose to upgrade some or all. Also for each axis you can choose to have single carriage or dual carriage, the linear plates have been designed to accept either. So for instance on the X gantry you can have 2 carriages or 4 carriages.
Please note, the plates are not coated, they are plain mild steel and CNC milled alimimiun straight from being cut, so they will need coating to make them look good!
A. The Y gantry LEAD CNC Linear upgrade plates
B. The X LEAD CNC Axis Anti-Twist Plate set
C. The LEAD CNC Z Gantry Linear Plate upgrade plate
D. The LEAD CNC X Gantry Linear Plate upgrade plate set
E. The X LEAD CNC Axis Anti-Twist Plate set that attaches to the Y gantries,
Convert your LEAD CNC Gantries to linear rail. These plates fit onto YOUR Gantry plates to give you linear rail ability on your C-Beam's.
The linear rail upgrade is designed for 15mm rails and guides, the linear guides need to be the small width type as shown in the pictures above.
The necessary hardware is included to attach the linear plates to the existing LEAD CNC plates.
No original LEAD CNC parts are included, pictures are for reference only.
FULL SET LEAD CNC Linear Rail Gantry Plate Upgrade
Attaches the Anti-Twist Plates (2) to the X Linear Plates (12)
Attaches to new C-Beam
ALLEN BOLT M5x10
Secures the Anti-Twist plate (item 8) to C-Beam
For all Bolts
Self Drill Screw
Attaches Anti-Twist plate to C-Beam end
M5 x 15mm Low Profile Screw
Linear plate to gantry plate
Linear plat to Linear guides
WorkBee X Gantry Ant-Twist C-Beam Plate
Attaches to new C-Beam and Y gantry
M5 x 30mm Low Profile Screw
See item (1)
Y Gantry Linear Set Plates
All the same, top and lower
Front Z Plate
Attaches to X Linear Plates
X-Axis Gantry Plate
Attaches to X axis Linear guide / C-Beam
Back Drill Plate
sbr12uu 3mm spacer plate
T_Slot_Nut_Dropin_2020 m5 v2
For Anti-Twist C-Beam