Available early January 2021!
Choose FIXED X axis, with standard Z gantry for highly accurate machining of up to 40mm height materials, or choose the Variable height X/Z gantry for machining much thicker materials such as foam. The accuracy is maintained at all times.
The most advanced C-Beam machine available.
We cannot call this an openbuilds kit because only the extrusions used are openbuilds type, and some screws, but apart from that this is a whole new machine for the CNC market.
- TWIN X Axis rails, No more X axis TWIST!!!
- TWIN T12 (12mm) lead screws drive every axis, X, Y and Z
- High Z capability, 12mm twin screws drive the X axis up and down.
- T12 Lead nuts (shown here) power the drive train, say goodbye to machine chatter and lead screw whip
- Torsion bearings on the X and Y axes, eleminates lead screw whip
- All gantry plates are custom designed by us to be in unison with the machine.
- M8 bolts on all wheel sets
- Unique sled gantry houses the spindle and optional Rack / Pinion drive
- Twin Nema motors on every drive axis for more force
- Plate reinforced suppprts attach to the inner bed profiles and the inner C-Beams on the Y Axis, ensuring further rigidity for Y C-Beams.
- Optional Linear rail and linear guide upgrade available, no wheels, simpler assembly!
- The Sled overhang acts as a dust protector for the wheels (the overhang is where the optional linear guides fit)
- Minimal Spindle hang eliminates spindle 'wobble'
- Cable Chain support on the X axis
- The design ensures all weight is balanced on the Y arms, for smoother motion